Friday, January 2, 2009

Let's Get Caught Up!

In the next few posts, we will be discussing how our first trip to Puerto Rico went, new foods on Sophia's menu, and our first Christmas. Following those posts, I will have very helpful and informative posts about products for 6-12 month old children. Lastly, I'll start discussing adoption abroad. Stay tuned and enjoy!

Thanksgiving in the Islands...
Let me tell you....my daughter is an angel. We went to the Ritz-Carlton for 5 nights and that is a long time for a 6 month old. Sophia acted as if she wasn't in a new and strange atmosphere. She slept perfectly, loved the music, pool, ocean, and fancy restaurants. But I must say, I worked hard before departure to be sure things could go smoothly. In the next post, I will list the items and plans that I used to get ready for a long trip with an infant. If you are traveling soon, the next post will be very helpful.

No comments: